Yes, both private and public sessions are available for booking.
- Urban Ski will group students of similar level together,
- The group of up to 6 pax is split into two groups to take turns on the slope (30 mins slope time per session).
- Public sessions are only available for introduction, beginner and intermediate level.
- There are currently no public sessions for advance level as these sessions are fast paced and require more focus individualised coaching.
- Public sessions are held at specific date and timing, for availability please check out our schedule and the Progression page for the level best suited for you.
- Advance booking is required, please call or email us.
- Booking is on a first come, first served basis and space is limited.
- A personalised progression will be tailored to you or your group
- You can form your own group of up to 4 people (Friends and family)
- As the group is smaller, the instructor will be able to accommodate to the different skill level of the group. Depending on the ages, ski and fitness level of the group, the instructor may get the group to take turns on the slope.
- You can book a slot as long as the slope and the instructor is available. To book a private session, please call or email us
Similar to that of the golf courses vs the driving range, Urban Ski slopes has its limitation and do not have bumps or moguls. But that makes it great for refining techniques and reinforcing muscle memory sans the distraction of bumps. The technique taught at Urban Ski will be the same as that taught on the snow slopes.
Averagely, for students who has never skied or snowboarded before will require about 5 sessions at Urban Ski to be able to ski or snowboard down the beginner runs on a real mountain. You may consider our Kickstarter family/friends program if you are new to the sport. Urban Ski highly recommends that students should attend at least 1 more private lesson on the real mountain, so as to transfer the knowledge and technique learnt at Urban Ski onto the real slope.
For first timers, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled session starts to allow time for registration, safety briefing and fitting for boots and skis/snowboard. For subsequent sessions, do arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled session.
- For hygiene reason, all students are required to bring along a fresh pair of long socks (slightly above mid calf). You will need to purchase socks from us if you forget to bring your own.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable sports attire i.e a pair of long pants or leggings and long sleeves top. As the slopes will be sprayed with small amount of water for easier sliding, you may experience slight dampness.
- An ID is required to verify or to fill up the waiver form during registration.
- Every participant is required to fill up a waiver form. For participants under 21 years of age, their parent or a legal guardian is required to fill up the waiver on their behalf.
Urban Ski prides itself in making your party or event truly special and unforgettable. Please email us to enquire.
Monday to Friday: 12pm to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday and Public Holidays: 11am to 6pm
Sessions at Urban Ski are pre-booked and payment is required to secure the booking.
Booking a session at Urban Ski can be done in 3 simple steps.
Please fill up the contact form, call or email us at Hello@urbanski.com.sg with the following details:
- Contact number
- Choice of session: Private Group Session, Private Individual Session or Public Session
- Choice of discipline: Ski / Snowboard
- Preferred date and time of session
- Number of adults and children in the group
- Ages of children under the age of 10, if applicable
Urban Ski will forward a payment request via PayPal. Please note that payment must be made to secure your booking. Step 3
After payment has been made and verified, we will contact you to confirm your session. We will also send an E-waiver link to fill up your details. Every participant is required to sign a waiver form. For participants under 18 years of age, their parent or a legal guardian is required to fill up/endorse the waiver on their behalf.
You are able to pay with your credit/debit card via PayPal without the need to have a PayPal Account.
Select ‘Pay Now’ via PayPal payment request email
Please check the amount. Select ‘Continue’ if agreeable.
Select ‘Pay with my debit or credit card’ option.