Your personal data is important to us and it is our policy to respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals. This Policy outlines how we manage the personal data we hold in compliance with the
Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore.
In order to provide users with a personalised and valuable service, Urban Ski operates a voluntary registration process. During registration a user is required to give their contact information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What information do we collect?
All the information necessary to proceed with your sessions with us includes, your name, telephone number, your email address and address. The web server also collects data pertaining to every visitor, including the IP address, the length of time spent on the site and the pages accessed when visiting the site.
We may ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, ski or snowboard experiences, and contact preferences in order to provide you with a more personalised service.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your Individuals needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail or phone to people who have visited us.
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provided, may be used to send you occasional updates and promotion etc we have in store. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. Kindly send us an email at email@example.com
How do we protect your information?
Urban Ski will use its best endeavours to protect the information you provide. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers, on which we store personally identifiable information, are kept in a secure environment.
To help us keep this information confidential, you should:
- Keep your password secret.
- Never distribute the URLs for pages that you have looked at, while logged in as a registered customer.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.